12.28.2009

Gray Day


The day is gray, full of clouds, windy, not pleasant. In the horizon, the sun was trying to escape the clouds' blockage, but was successful just for a few minutes, in its way up. I was saddened with that. After two days of rain, and low clouds, I was desiring some sun.

I had to go to work, I have to work. Yet. I would like to be home, taking care of things for the New Year coming soon. I mean, cleaning, organizing, throwing away or giving away. I believe that, the way you have your home, yourself, and whatever you do in the first day of the year will kind of decide how your new year will be. I intend to go out to a nice place on January 1st, spend time with friends and family, think, read, write, paint.

I am lonely today. Expecting something exciting, new, beautiful to happen. Anything. Gray days make me lonely. I need today to rush through, so, who knows, tomorrow the sun will win the battle with the clouds, and its warmth will warm up my frigid soul. Frigid today, only.


No comments: